Year of call: 1997
During the first ten years, she achieved over 80% rate of success. Education and work abroad. MA in Modern Languages from Warsaw University Worked in a Diplomatic Service at the Foreign Ministry in Warsaw Graduated Inns of Courts School of Law and Called to the Bar in 1997. 1997-2000 worked for a construction company in London. Since 2000 member of Barristers Chambers in London
EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Company law
- Housing law, Repossessions.
- Letting, letting deposits and disrepair.
- Contract litigation.
- Personal injuries and negligence.
- Commercial leases.v Probate.
- Throughout the years dealing with drafting and presenting JR applications on a variety of issues.
- County Court appeals against the Home Office in matters concerning penalties for employing students for excessive hours and matters of penalties foe employing illegal workers.
- Among reported cases the case of Batayav -v-SSHD concerning prison conditions in Russia amounting to breach of Art 3 HRA – the case reached the Court of Appeal.